Our Plantation Shutters are available in special shapes, hinged, fixed, sliding and bifold layouts, Fusion PLUS comes in seven colours to compliment the Dulux popular whites, with a range of framing options to customise to your requirements.
Rollashield Residential Curved Series profiles have been designed specifically to suit the domestic roller shutter market in Australia but are also ideal with many commercial applications, making it the first choice in Roller Shutter supply.
Our unique outdoor aluminium blinds and shutters offer a more contemporary appearance, making it ideal for use both internally and externally as an outdoor shutter.
LEADING GOLD COAST SHUTTERS FOR HOMES & COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES
Shutters are a gorgeous investment in your home. Perfectly suited to the Gold Coast climate, indoor window shutters allow a free flow of air into your home while protecting your furnishings and carpets from harsh sunlight.
Modern-day Indoor Shutters are incredibly energy efficient. They create an additional layer of insulation over your windows, keeping the air in your home at a comfortable temperature. On colder nights, Indoor Shutters can eliminate drafts and keep heat inside the home.
QUICK QUOTE REQUEST
Our plantation shutters are made from a waterproof reinforced polymer extrusion, making them ideal for wet areas too. Modelled on universal beams used in construction and civil engineering, the H shaped aluminium insert provides increased strength and performance in shutter louvres. Panels are manufactured with mortise and tenon joints that are glued and screwed for high strength so they won’t crack over time. Backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty, our plantation shutters are the most durable on the market and the best performing shutter available today.
Available in special shapes, hinged, fixed, sliding and bifold layouts, Fusion PLUS comes in seven colours to compliment the Dulux popular Whites, with a range of framing options to customise to your requirements.
- UV Resistant
- Fire Retardant
- Moisture and humidity resistant
- Each louvre is co-extruded with a H shaped aluminium insert to prevent sagging
- High strength frame brackets provide for added support with installation
- Wider panel options than many other polymer shutters in the market
- Insulates 70% better than any wood shutter and provides for low maintenance
- Engineered poly material is water resistant; ideal for wet areas
- Protected by a high UV inhibitor to ensure maximum durability
- 7 x standard colours designed to compliment the most popular Dulux whites
- Will not rot, absorb moisture, delaminate, split, crack or promote mould
- High-quality low VOC water borne paint is machine applied pre-assembly for a consistent finish
Strongest warranty in the industry; a lifetime guarantee the extrusion won’t crack, sag, warp or split.
We offer the perfect outdoor shutters for any application
The Ozroll DLI domestic Louvres utilise a slim 35mm thick panel which offers a more contemporary appearance, making it ideal for use both internally and externally as an outdoor shutter.
To further add to the DLi’s internal capabilities, Ozroll designed and produced L and Z Framing as well as a Slimline Bottom Track to avoid tripping hazards, so this product is not only practical but it’s also very aesthetically pleasing.
Unique Outdoor Shutter Frame Built to Withstand the Elements
With similar benefits to the traditional CL frame, the DLi louvre outdoor shutter offers the choice of horizontal blades above the transom and vertical blades below, all vertical blades, glass panel in the bottom and horizontal in the top, aluminium panel with vertical in the top, basically any combination you can think of.
We also supply & install Element 13 Shutters. The 13th element of the periodic table, aluminium is incredibly strong for its light weight. Extruded into shutter blades and frames that are unaffected by moisture and impervious to insect attack, Element 13 aluminium shutters are perfect for both internal and external applications.
Element 13 is finished with Interpon Powder Coating by AkzoNobel. The global leader in powder coatings and parent company of Dulux, AkzoNobel coatings are solvent-free paints used on world landmarks that include the Bird’s Nest Stadium and Water Cube in Beijing, both major Premier League Football stadiums in the U.K, the Maracana Stadium in Brazil and the Yas Marina Circuit Grand Prix complex in Abu Dhabi.
- 64mm, 89mm & 114mm louvres
- Spans up to 1500mm wide
- Stainless steel hardware
- Raked shapes available
- Bolts and keyed locks available
- Flyscreen option
- AkzoNobel Interpon Powder Coat
- 4 x standard powder coated colours
- All DULUX Colorbond colours are standard
- 4 x timber look colours (optional)
- Custom paint (optional)
- Louvres can be fixed or moveable
- 10-year warranty on extrusion and components
- 10-year warranty on paint finish